Samstag, 28. Februar 2009

Florida, et cetera...




and someone wanted to throw away these awesome shoes!


Well, after having a great time in Quebec, where the temperatures were way below zero. I thought it is time for climate change! Fortunately, I do not have to wait until the weather changes, I just flew to Florida.
Unfortunately, I could not find my swimming trunks anymore but the beach was still amazing. I am not a poet enough to find many words, but be assured the time at the beach was relaxing and wonderful!
Together with Bekka and three other Torontian girls we went to the everglades and found some alligators. Pretty scary actually.



A little but of culture was included as well. Bekka and I visited the Florida Jewish Museum and the very impressive Holocaust memorial.


So now I am back in St. Catharines, busy for school again. Exams? Don’t want to bore you with them...
A, well, before I got back to St. Catharines, I tried to hitchhike from Buffalo Airport to Canada. Apparently, it is illegal in the Unites States of America to hitchhike. The police officer was kind of friendly but if I ever try to hitchhike again in the US I will be arrested…


Thanks for reading!
ps: I did not feel like writing that much, so enjoy the pics (or give me a call)

1 Kommentar:

Pris hat gesagt…

I like the photo of the shoes! Its taken so well! :) All the best with your exams soon....oh we can´t be there for the party! :( We will be Singapore at that time.