Montag, 16. Februar 2009

Financial Open and Studying

Well, after I was just amazed about dog sledding I just didn't feel like writing anything down. But life goes on! As I will fly to Miami tomorrow I guess there will be a lot to talk about. So I will give a short review of the last days.



With a team of BFIG (Brock Finance and Investment Group) I went to a finance competition in Quebec City last weekend. The Omnium Financier 2009 was a really good experience. It was my first competition and I guess our team came last(the results are not online yet, so maybe I am wrong). Anyway, it was awesome! Well organized, good hotel and pretty nice people. First time for me in Quebec as well. Now I know why Canada is bilingual!

In the mean time I am busy studying for all the midterms and assignments we have to hand in here. Additional, I got my dates for the oral exams back home in Germany which are scheduled before my actual return. So I hope this will work out anyway. And after reading week I might also start writing a paper for a German seminar in banking. So I will be busy, but as I already indicated, tomorrow I will be in Miami for a week of relaxation! Hopefully, I can see some alligator or crocodiles in the Everglades, as this funny Algonquin Park does not seem to have any animals in it, besides the dogs I mean:-)

Keine Kommentare: