Montag, 16. März 2009

nothing is happening at the moment

hmm, actually nothing is happening at the moment. So I will just tell you that I have a lot of exams and work, but I am still happy :-)
I started to cook more often, today I burned my fingers for the second time on that flippin oven rack.
I bought a Brock Business hoody(yes, it was on sale) and I realized that I will be back in Germany in six weeks.
There will be a birthday/ welcome party on the 2nd of May, I guess you are invited (this might not be true if I don't know you and you read this blog by accident! If you are confused now ask me or Bekka)

4 Kommentare:

mattanja hat gesagt…

hey! bin ich eingeladen? :) wo wohnst du dann eigentlich? cu soon

Daniel Schmid hat gesagt…

Well, than have great last days an exams in Canada and I wish you godspeed on your journey back and I'm happy to celebrate birthday with you ... well - oh no... on this weekend I think I am on a four day leadership meeting :-(

benny-walter hat gesagt…

@mattanja: na klar doch! ich sollte öfter meinen eigenen blog lesen...
wohnen werde ich wohl erst mal wieder bei Mami, so langsam habe ich genug selbst gekocht :-) aber vielleicht finde ich ja auch noch was in der Nähe von Hohenheim

@daniel: na, das ist aber schade!

benny-walter hat gesagt…

das hatte ich noch vergessen:
@mattanja: ihr seid eingeladen! nicht dass die jetzt überlegen musst ob die Claudi auch kommen darf...