Dienstag, 28. Oktober 2008

a little posting again...

As I got mixed up with am/pm yesterday evening, my alarm did not ring and I missed my morning classes. What a fortune, now I have time to post again!

down here you see two pictures of me and Bekka still from the Temagami trip. By the way, more up to date information you will find always on Bekka's blog http://www.kanada-bekka.blogspot.com/ (it is even in German).
I will just refer to the above mentioned blog to describe the last two weeks, that makes it easy for me. So I can carry on working on my group projects about Transfair Canada in the management course and banking websites in the marketing course (yes, I do attend a marketing class!).
But forget about studying, enjoy the pictures below:


2 Kommentare:

Daniel Schmid hat gesagt…

What a nice sunset / sunrise (?) picture

Anonym hat gesagt…

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!