Freitag, 24. April 2009

Blogging til the end...

I am done with school (Canada only), I sold my text books, spent the money I got for them already, and right now, I am sitting in the Coach Canada coach from St. Catharines to Toronto. Again it is a funny feeling to leave the City where I spent the last 8 months.
So I just hope to meet the nice people again somewhere, maybe I will even come back to this place someday. Still, my friends, it is time to come back to Germany. I will definitely miss some people from Canada, Tim Hortons and the way how school is organized over here.
But I am also looking forward to seeing my family and all my German friends again. Then I can also tell them what happened last weekend. You want to know it? Well, keep on reading! To sum it all up, Bekka and I are engaged now.

Keine Kommentare: