Dienstag, 4. November 2008

no pics but everything is alright

I feel good! Unfortunately my laptop is packed with data and in addition I installed Office 2007. So I have no space for pictures etc. anymore. Well, next week I will get an external hard drive so the shortage should be only temporary. It was just meant as an excuse for not providing any pics today…
We spent the weekend in Toronto, which is actually nicer than St. Catharines and experienced Halloween for the first time. It is not the U.S. but the people here are really eager to decorate the houses and wear funny dresses. The perfect day for $-shops to sell all their crap! Anyway, as I am not yet in the retail business I have to concentrate on my studies again. Besides the weekends I am really working hard and therefore enjoying marks that I hardly ever got in good old Hohenheim. Let’s see how the friends from the “Prüfungsamt” convert them in the end.
We handed in the Marketing paper on Monday so now I concentrate on the Strategic Management report that is due Tuesday. Unfortunately there are also some exams waiting for me as we almost reached the end of the term… so let’s hit the books again!

Keine Kommentare: